What I’m doing right now
- Working on a book about the power of staying small in business, being published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and edited by Rick Wolff (Cal Newport and Alexis Ohanian’s editor). Oh, and it’s called Company of One.
- Teaching: Creative Class, Chimp Essentials and Grow Your Audience.
- Writing weekly articles for my newsletter, the Sunday Dispatches.
- Developing software with Zack Gilbert that connects Stripe sales to MailChimp subscribers called Fixtail.
- Spending any/all free time gardening.
This is part of this.
Updated: May 9, 2017