I’m Paul Jarvis, a designer and writer who makes simple and humane products.
In the past, I’ve worked with professional athletes like Steve Nash and Shaquille O’Neal, corporate giants like Microsoft and Mercedes-Benz, and entrepreneurs with online empires like Danielle LaPorte and Marie Forleo. My words and ideas have been featured in WIRED, Fast Company, VICE, USA Today, Quartz, and more.
My latest book, Company of One, explores what happens when we question growth (and it’s been translated into 18 languages so far). Currently, I teach online courses (taken by over 14k students), create and sell software products (downloaded over 1m times), and sometimes write books.
I’m also the cofounder of a simple website analytics tool, called Fathom Analytics. We're bootstrapped, profitable and growing.
My weekly newsletter called the Sunday Dispatches is where I share articles about working and living online with 35k subscribers:
I’ve done ~1,000 interviews over the years, so I cannot list them all here. These are the best eight samples (in my opinion):
- Paul Jarvis – Fathom Analytics
- Why Staying Small Is the Next Big Thing with Paul Jarvis
Pat Flynn, Smart Passive Income
- Minimalist Business (with Paul Jarvis)
The Minimalists Podcast
- What’s that next dollar worth to you, and what are you giving up to get it?
Khe Hy, Quartz at Work
- Want To Keep Your Business Small? Paul Jarvis Is Your Man
Elaine Pofeldt, Forbes
- Surviving This Summer on the Internet
Jessi Hempel, WIRED
- 7 Thought Leaders Every Freelancer Should Follow
Shanelle Rucker, USAToday
- Freelancers Give Advice On How To Screen Clients
Susan Johnston Taylor, FastCompany