With a reputation as the designer whose vision and web design strategy is the prime catalyst for building multi-million dollar businesses, he’s worked with Silicon Valley start-ups, pro-sports athletes, Fortune 500 companies, best-selling authors and the world’s biggest entrepreneurs. Paul’s clients include Yahoo, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, The Highline in New York City, Danielle LaPorte, Marie Forleo and Kris Carr.
Paul’s writing appears in Forbes, Fast Company, Inc., Huffington Post, The Muse, Smashing Magazine, Communication Arts, The Next Web, Adobe's 99u, GOOD Magazine and many other publications. His writing is a blend of empathy, connection and working as a creative.
He’s toured North America in the band Mojave, independently-published five books, and has worked as a freelance web designer for a very long time. He shares articles with his mailing list every Sunday, no exceptions.
He's also got a few more tattoos than you.
More info: email@example.com
A FEW OF PAUL'S PUBLISHED ARTICLES
- Why You Really Should Quit More Often
(published on Inc.)
- Be Rich as an Artist
(published on Huffington Post)
- Self-Publish Your Book Through Amazon
(published on Forbes)
- More Doing, Less Promoting: The Key to Creating Great Work
(published on Fast Company)
- Create A Self-Paced Email Course
(published on Smashing Magazine)
- Self-publishing battle royale: Amazon vs. indie sales platforms
(published on The Next Web)
- Amateurs Get Angry With Clients. Professionals Educate Them.
(published on Adobe's 99u)
- No More Excuses: Why You Should Start Your Side Project Already
(published on The Muse)